cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't log in my account

SunnyU
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

I brought a SIM card in The Mobile Shop last week and they helped me register an account with my Email, and I double-checked at that time to make sure it was the correct address.

But when I tried to log into my Self Serve Account to make an autopay, it said: "Sorry, your login attempt failed. Please try again".

So I click "Forgot your password?", and entered my Email again, but it still said: "Sorry, we’re unable to verify your email address".

Then I tried to create a new account again; however, when I entered my new phone number, it said: "The phone number entered is invalid or you may have created your profile already. If you've forgotten your password, please click here".

Therefore I used my Email and registered a community account to ask for help. I would appreciate it if someone could help me solve this problem.

Thank you!

(I only paid for the first month of the phone plan, would the account cancel itself when the time is up?)

5 REPLIES 5

@Caradepapa wrote:

I forgot  my  account number.  How to recover  it. 

The account number is available if you log into your sel serve account. It's also in the welcome e-mail from Public Mobile.

Caradepapa
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I forgot  my  account number.  How to recover  it. 

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

To contact Moderator Team, you'll have to write them private message by clicking on the envelope button in your top righthand corner screen.

You can read more about contacting them by clicking this link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/The-Public-Mobile-Moderator-Team/ta-p/...

Lar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Your account/phone number will not cancel until 90 days so no worries there. As for not being able to login, you will need the mods to fix that. Cheers

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

When you activate in store. You still have to create your self service account. Do that and you should be all set.

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

Edit: I see now you tried that, you will have to contact a moderator in that case.

@SunnyU wrote:

Hi, 

I brought a SIM card in The Mobile Shop last week and they helped me register an account with my Email, and I double-checked at that time to make sure it was the correct address.

But when I tried to log into my Self Serve Account to make an autopay, it said: "Sorry, your login attempt failed. Please try again".

So I click "Forgot your password?", and entered my Email again, but it still said: "Sorry, we’re unable to verify your email address".

Then I tried to create a new account again; however, when I entered my new phone number, it said: "The phone number entered is invalid or you may have created your profile already. If you've forgotten your password, please click here".

Therefore I used my Email and registered a community account to ask for help. I would appreciate it if someone could help me solve this problem.

Thank you!

(I only paid for the first month of the phone plan, would the account cancel itself when the time is up?)

Need Help? Let's chat.