cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can’t get into my son’s account to update expired credit card

Lucydog1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can someone call me please as he lost his password, I tried resetting it and email doesn’t come through to his email.

xxx-xxx-xxxx

thanks

Edit:  phone number redacted by will13am.  Please do not post personal information in the public forum.

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@BEER wrote:

First of all only your son should access his account. Not suggesting that your intentions are not  good but  it’s not impossible that  someone else may  want to spy on their spouse etc. 
Anyways—- try this link and see what happens

Change Self-Serve Email

Change Email

@BEER 

A user needs to be logged in to use that link. The OP can't log in.

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

First of all only your son should access his account. Not suggesting that your intentions are not  good but  it’s not impossible that  someone else may  want to spy on their spouse etc. 
Anyways—- try this link and see what happens

Change Self-Serve Email

Change Email

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Lucydog1 

Please edit your post to remove your phone number if you don't want any spam calls as anyone can read your post.

Use the reset password link on the login page to change your password.

You need the answer of his security question in order to reset his account password.

If you don't know the answer of his security question, 

Create a moderator support ticket for help using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.

1. Tell SIMon what is the issue (important)
2. Ask for "moderator"
3. SIMon will give your 2 choices. Click on the "Account-specific question"
4. Then, click on "No, I want a human"
5. Click "Submit a ticket"
6. Follow instruction to create support ticket.
7. After submitted a ticket, members should check their private message SENT folder for their ticket which they just created.
If you cannot find your ticket in your SENT box, You did not create your support ticket yet. Also monitor your INBOX for any reply from moderator.
Click the envelop icon at the top right corner to access your private message mailbox.

You can also enable email notification after receiving a private message at your INBOX.
My settings --> PREFERENCES --> Private Messenger --> enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages' --> Save

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Click the 3 dots on right side of post and edit your personal information. Phone number. As this is a public forum and everyone can see.

You'll need to contact moderators. Two ways to reach them.

1-

Simon.JPG

2- via private message at link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Danchvn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Lucydog1 Since this is a public forum you should delete your phone number by clicking on the three dots to the right.

You can raise a ticket to the moderators by clicking on the ? in the lower right of your screen. They will be able to help you reset the password.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Lucydog1 

If the reset password function is not working, you will need to contact moderator.  Click on question mark on right lower corner of website.  Type: contact moderator.  Follow prompts to submit ticket to get moderator help.  

Need Help? Let's chat.