Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can't active my new sim card

"OnlineActivation/PhoneNumberLloadErrorMessage''

I need help!

6 REPLIES 6

Dankaroo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@krazykiwi wrote:

@Dankaroo Most Sim retailers like Walmart, London Drugs, etc will do it for you if you prefer. Although that comes at the cost of not knowing if any mistakes were made until later. 

I figured as much which is why I wouldn't recommend it anyone but if there happens to be an issue with the sim number itself then where else can a customer go to get a covered replacement pronto?

Not that it would help in this instance but if they have the receipt still they could possibly go back and replace the sim card, I'm assuming. Heck might be worth a try now if Mods haven't worked it out yet and the store ain't far.

@Dankaroo Most Sim retailers like Walmart, London Drugs, etc will do it for you if you prefer. Although that comes at the cost of not knowing if any mistakes were made until later. 

@Dankaroo PM is self-serve, there is no non-self-serve method for activating/changing/closing/porting an account unless there is a problem then the moderators can look at fixing it.

Dankaroo

I may be mistaken but if anyone knows of a non-self serve method for activation/account creation (ie. Calling them from a seperate phone, sim retailer) please share it with us.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@ChiWang wrote:

I can't active my new sim card

"OnlineActivation/PhoneNumberLloadErrorMessage''

I need help!

@ChiWang

Clear your cache/browsing history remove all cookies associated with activate.publicmobile* and try another browser / disable add-ons / private browsing / incognito. If you are using safari / cell phone go to a real computer and if all that fails, wait an hour and try again.

If nothing ends up helping I suggest sending a message to the moderator team. Click this to send them a message. and explaining to them your issue, but it is more than likely the above steps wil solve your issue.

@Murco wrote:

System is shut down for maintance.  You will need to try tommorow.

@MurcoI am pretty sure, maintenance was completed almost 18 hours ago.

Murco

Need Help? Let's chat.