cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can not log into self serve

I try to log in to my self serve, I must have forgot the password. I try to reset it enter my email and it says I'm locked out and that I need to contact public mobile please send help

Accepted Solutions
Mayor / Maire

Re: I can not log into self serve

@guillaume01 wrote:

I try to log in to my self serve, I must have forgot the password. I try to reset it enter my email and it says I'm locked out and that I need to contact public mobile please send help

Contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Mayor / Maire

@guillaume01 wrote:

Contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

View solution in original post

Cannot log in

I am locked out also, waited 12 hours! Then requested email, says it is dibbled, created community account, still won't let me log in to create ticket.  

Please help

Mayor / Maire

Re: Cannot log in

@Needhelp12 wrote:

I am locked out also, waited 12 hours! Then requested email, says it is dibbled, created community account, still won't let me log in to create ticket.  

Please help

@Needhelp12 You will need to contact a moderator. You can contact them one of 2 ways. Click the question mark bottom right of the browser as shown in the picture and open a ticket through the automated ticketing system. If you have already tried the ticketing unsuccessfully, go straight to the direct messaging link below;

kevenv_2-1599233493879.png

or you can contact them through direct messaging at the following link (note this way may take longer for a response);

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

In either case you should receive a reply within 48 hours though typically they are much faster. Watch the envelope icon top right for a reply.

Re: Cannot log in

thank you, had to send direct message as I cannot create a ticket as it won't let me login....

Your logging attempt failed

Re: I can not log into self serve says my email is invalid

Mayor / Maire

@Vernon77 You have tagged an empty message onto a thread is that months old. You will get better service / help if you start a new thread asking what you need to. Or follow the advice given in this thread.

Sorry trying too log into my self serve account but it tells me my email is invalid

Mayor / Maire

@Vernon77 wrote:

Sorry trying too log into my self serve account but it tells me my email is invalid

@Vernon77 Follow the directions given in some of the answers to this thread.

Need Help? Let's chat.