cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can never log into self serve "Sorry, your login attempt failed. Please try again."

Chchach
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was initially able to log into self serve but a couple weeks ago I started receiving the error "Sorry, your login attempt failed. Please try again.".     If I try the Forgot Password link and enter my registered email I get "Sorry, we’re unable to verify your email address."

I definitely am using the address I registered with and it's the same address that receives emails from Public Mobile.  

I need to log into self serve to update my payment information and I have no way to do that at this point!   Is there any way to reach public mobile tech support?

3 REPLIES 3

@Chchach 

Are you typing in your whole email address  or letting it autofill? Clear all of your browser histories. Reboot your device.Open one tab only and as @JoyLuck  advised use secret/incognito mode in Firefox, chrome or safari and try again. Watch carefully as you type in.....i had an issue not long ago and finally noticed auto correct was changing my password everytime I hit go......otherwise contact the moderators as suggested.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Chchach ,

Try again in 1 hour after you last attempt.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Chchach 

Clear your browser cache/history/cookies. Close browser and open a new browser in incognito/private mode. Also, you can try a different browser.

If that does not work contact a moderator:

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.