cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I bought voucher from shoppers, but it couldn't add on, why?

pmxqj
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I bought voucher from shoppers, but it couldn't add on, why?

anyone have idea? thanks

30 REPLIES 30

@pmlisa 

Are you clearing your browser? Using incognito/secret mode in chrome, firefox or safari? These Are a must when adding funds or making purchases and plan changes. Using 611 is even simpler... dial...press ( 1 ) and press ( 1 ) and add your 12 digit voucher number. You will get a text about 1 minute later telling you that youve successfully added funds to your account.

@pmlisa ask @darlicious, about it. I personally have only used vouchers from Canadian Cell Supplies. So I dont know. Stay safe 

pmlisa

yes, moderator helped to add on, but I can not add by self-service, someon know why?

@pmlisa 

Have you contacted the moderators to add the voucher for you? It's time for you to escalate the issue with your voucher. It's well beyond it being a validity issue.....if the moderators can't add it then there's a problem with the issuer....either SDM or Blackhawk (the terminal owner). Public mobile should be able to investigate why one of their vouchers is not working  with Blackhawk. But you should be proactive and talk to the manager at the location you purchased it at and ask if there was any other complaints, if the terminal balanced out and/or how to file a formal complaint in regards to having a non redeemable voucher.

pmlisa

bought on friday today tuesday still not working

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@pmxqj 

Please let us know when voucher  is working, it’s not the first time this happens. 

pmxqj

thanks, help lots

@pmxqj 

You should have been able to load your voucher within 5 minutes of purchase. Did you get both the voucher and the reciept for your purchase? Does your voucher look like the one below? You are entering the correct 12 digit pin #? Hopefully youve got a copy of the reciept....if the moderators can't enter it you might have to take it up with SDM. There was an issue with a Wal-Mart voucher similar to yours a week or so ago.....20200228_140714.jpg

pmxqj

Thanks for your help

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@pmxqj wrote:

I bought it on friday afternoon

@pmxqj hi if it has been that long  click on the ? Bottom right hand corner Ask Simon to speak to a human this will help create a ticket to speak to a moderator mention voucher not working   check the envelope top right corner for a reply response time is 2 to 48 hours

pmxqj

I bought it on friday afternoon

pmxqj

thanks for your help

tabi159w
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Wait 24 hours and then try again. Activating a voucher can take some time. 

If you are unable to make a payment through any of the above methods, please submit a ticket to get in contact with one of our Moderators. For instructions on how to contact a Moderator, please click here.

pmxqj

here is info

Unfortunately, Voucher #************* could not be added. Please verify the Voucher and try again.

pmxqj

I did online it wasnt working

and I called *611 from my phone, it still not working

pmxqj

I just did call *611 , but it told me not working

pmxqj

I tried *611, but it told me the voucher not working too

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

pmxqj

thanks for remind me, I will do it

pmxqj

I bought on Friday, now today is monday

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@pmxqj  What have you tried so far to add the voucher to your account?

@pmxqj 

• You can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

pmxqj

Hi, thanks for reply, how can I use private mode?

@pmxqj wrote:

Did you try adding it to you account by calling 611 and follow the prompts ?

pmxqj

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@pmxqj hello have you tried adding them by dialing *611 ?

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@pmxqj some vouchers take up to 12 hours to activate.  Try again later. Stay safe 

Use @darlicious 's voucher catalogue to check yours.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Voucher-Catalogue/m-p/479165#...

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

It can take 24 hours to be activated.

Are you adding the voucher by self service or dialing 611. If you are using self service make sure you clear your history/cache and then open a new browser in incognito/private mode.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@pmxqj Some vouchers become active after 24 hours of purchase. I would try to use them next day.

Need Help? Let's chat.