cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I bought a couple hundred dollar paperwaight

Dancarlos
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Well this is my last try I bought a replacement phone after losing my public mobile phone when I bought it the good folks at London drugs said that the phone is compatable to p.m.and also sold Mr 60 $ minutes for call text and 6gig data and a sim card I walked out of. The store flat broke for the .next month as I'm on fixed income disability but happy with my new phone and eager to use it for some work I had lined up that was a month ago I have talked not really  ,more like text some 4 or 5. Moderators all say some be about how they will help ...nothing from anybody in this scamno service I have incurred a bunch of .losses because of the faulse promises and if you guys are .here to just suck some money off. The top it would. Have saved me a lot of $$$$$ if you didn't also lead me on for more money IM NOT .RICH I CANT AFFORD TO BE RIPED OFF LIKE THIS AND TAKE IT DRY MY FIRST 75$ IS GOING TO FILE SMALLCLAIMS AGAINST P.M.AND THE PEOPLE THAT TOOK MY MONEY . DISCUSTED CUSTOMER, DAN CARLOS II

7 REPLIES 7

Dankaroo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Dancarlos

Hi Dan

If you have found the replies so far to be unhelpful, I would recommend reposting this matter in a more accurate, chronological, grammatically correct and professional manner.

As is I could only guess that either London Drugs gave misinformation, also it sounded like you got your "limited" texts to work but you reach the limit far earlier than you should have. If you truly feel scammed then there are appropriate actions that can be taken, I cannot share the means however until I can get confirmation on the illegitimate practices against you.

Hope you have success proceeding from here. Excuse my response for being mainly criticism.

AJ

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@Dancarlos wrote:

the good folks at London drugs said that the phone is compatable to p.m.and also sold Mr 60 $ minutes for call text and 6gig data and a sim card I walked out of.

I'm confused because Public Mobile doesn't have phones for sale, unless you mean that London drugs sold you and unlocked phone or a Telus-branded prepaid phone.  Also, the only  Public Mobile plan that I see that comes with calls, texts, and 6GB for $60 is a plan that has province-wide calling, text messaging and 6GB of LTE data that comes to $60 after Autopay disocunt.  Is that what you have? 

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

@Dancarlos wrote:

Well this is my last try I bought a replacement phone after losing my public mobile phone when I bought it the good folks at London drugs said that the phone is compatable to p.m.and also sold Mr 60 $ minutes for call text and 6gig data and a sim card I walked out of. The store flat broke for the .next month as I'm on fixed income disability but happy with my new phone and eager to use it for some work I had lined up that was a month ago I have talked not really  ,more like text some 4 or 5. Moderators all say some be about how they will help ...nothing from anybody in this scamno service I have incurred a bunch of .losses because of the faulse promises and if you guys are .here to just suck some money off. The top it would. Have saved me a lot of $$$$$ if you didn't also lead me on for more money IM NOT .RICH I CANT AFFORD TO BE RIPED OFF LIKE THIS AND TAKE IT DRY MY FIRST 75$ IS GOING TO FILE SMALLCLAIMS AGAINST P.M.AND THE PEOPLE THAT TOOK MY MONEY . DISCUSTED CUSTOMER, DAN CARLOS II

@Dancarlos

Your text without punctuation or paragraphs makes it extremely hard to understand what exact problem you have run into and what steps you have taken to solve the problem. Try using bullet points and/or answering the questions in @RobertQc's post right below yours.

I went back to the thread you started three weeks ago - did you ever follow the suggestions made there, namely @GreatCanadian's: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Phones-Hardware/new-sim-old/m-p/321607/highlight/true...

Don't want to come across as rude, and I understand that you are on a tight budget, but have you considered changing to a provider that has a call centre and a booth at the mall, with customer service representatives who can walk you through the trouble shooting step by step right then and there?

To me, it feels like Public Mobile's support model doesn't work well for you and makes you walk away from the screen in frustration without attempts to follow our suggestions or even clarifying / answering our questions so that we can come up with suggestions... (remember, we are customers just like you who try to help with the trouble shooting).

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@Dancarlos

If you would like us to try and assist you while you wait for the MODs to correspond, we would be more than happly to do so. 

If yes, please descibe your issue in as much detail as possible and we will try to help you sort it out.

There are a lot of very knowledgeable people in this community.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello Dancarlos,

I'm really sorry to hear that you are still experiencing this issue, but we can surely help you find a solution.

In order to do so, can you send us a private message via the Community? 

Sincerely,
Public Mobile Moderator Team.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Dancarlos wrote:

Which phone London Drug sold you?

Did London Drug rep test the PM SIM card with the phone they sold you?

You should have test everything before leaving the London Drug store.

Now, let us figure out what works and what does no work.

Login to your account.

What is the account status on your overview page after login?

Is there any available fund on your overview page after login?

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Dancarlos wrote:

@DancarlosI don't understand what the problem is? What service was not provided for you?

You were unable to find work due to phone issues?

You lost your phone?

Did the phone you buy not end up being compatible?

London drugs is not public mobile.

Who promised you what?

What was public mobile going to do for you?

What does any of this have to do with public mobile?

Need Help? Let's chat.