cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am trying to access my account, but I don't remember my pin, my password or security answer

Alicia2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am trying to access my account, but I don't remember my pin, my password or security answer, the moderator is taking very long. Can someone please help me navigate this, Iv'e been trying all day

10 REPLIES 10

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Juliet11  can you click on the forgot password link 

@Juliet11 

You will need to contact moderator to access your account.

Click on the quesiton mark on the right lower corner to start the ticketing process to get moderator help.  It will take up to 1-2 days for response.  

If you really need to pay ASAP, you could buy a payment voucher either in store or online (via recharge.com - service fee applies) and dial 611 to apply your voucher.  

Submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

Juliet11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can't access my account to change my credit card. Don't remember password or security answer. Please help!

Tash0686
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Send a private message to the Moderator Team with account information.. They should reply quickly to reset it all 🙂 

Alicia2

I had 611 and for some reason i no longer have access

Alicia2

Thank you, i am having trouble with the moderator ( waiting a long time between communication

@Alicia2 If you are still on an original plan, you are eligible for tech support; call 611 from your phone.

If you have changed your plan, and forgot your PIN you need 3 pieces of info out of

- Complete mailing address

- Account Email address

- Alternate phone number

- Date of birth

- Last top up date & amount

* Note that the name on the account is no longer a valid piece of information either. 

Do you not remember 3 of these?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Alicia2

Hi, I have been with them from the very beginning. I don't have it, I try getting a message sent to my email to reset and it failed. The  moderator who is supposed to help me has asked me so much info but will not help me unless I have that

MacMe
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If you have the first text message sent to you from Public Mobile, it should have your Pin number.

Need Help? Let's chat.