cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am on autopay and the payment was not deducted according to my bank statement. This has happened

Brunette
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

We have two phones, separate accounts, on AutoPay.  About 2 months ago one phone was suspended for non-payment..Finally resolved  And now it is happening again.  My April payment was deducted but not my wife's.  Two accounts on one Mastercard.  Do we have to expect this every few months?  I hope not!

5 REPLIES 5

Brunette

And thank you, done as you suggested, but it is annoying after the hype of AutoPay.

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Brunette wrote:

We have two phones, separate accounts, on AutoPay.  About 2 months ago one phone was suspended for non-payment..Finally resolved  And now it is happening again.  My April payment was deducted but not my wife's.  Two accounts on one Mastercard.  Do we have to expect this every few months?  I hope not!

@Brunette You can reactive the plan as make payment on your credit card first. Then contact the Moderator to see if you can get back the autopay credit. You can simply click on the "envelop" icon and send to "Moderator_Team" to explain your situation. 

I know PM will work on their payment process issue. 

Brunette

Thank you.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Have a look at the renewal date and autopay date if they are different then contact the mods to investigate. Especially important if autopay is after renewal as below

IMG_20190416_160400.png

ZfromVanC
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Unfortunately autopay can mess up sometimes. Its a known issue, that hopefully PM will have fixed in the future. Best way to avoid this happening for now is to pre-emptively add funds to your account before the renew date.

Need Help? Let's chat.