cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am not receiving any password reset link

bosoxfanx
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried several times to get a password reset link, didnt work.

Sometimes, the secruity question will be: "I want to set my own custome question", which is not an actual question..

I need to log in ASAP, how do I reset my password?

11 REPLIES 11

@Jackboss wrote:

Take your battery out and reset your phone

to reset a self serve password?

Jackboss

Take your battery out and reset your phone

@pmmobile  No...because even if you are suspended you can access 611 for info or to top up your account.

pmmobile
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@mimmo  Does calling 611 use up minutes or is it a free call? Thanks

april_h30
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@bosoxfanx 

Try contacting a moderator by clicking on this link. It might be a glitvh in the system.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@yanzhiqiang  the best way to contact mods is through Simon the chat bit, it allows you to submit tickets and certify the account.

@bosoxfanx  I have encountered lock that require a 1 hour wait as well as ones that require moderator intervention. If waiting does not work submit a ticket via Simon the green question mark.

You are able to do limited account transactions by dialing 611. (Pay with voucher, purchase addons, enable disable auto pay.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bosoxfanx wrote:

now my account is locked. I need help asap

Wait about an hour and in the meantime clear cache/site cookies or use a different browser or use incognito/privacy mode.

Keep a close watch on your email inbox because the timeout is somewhat short.

If you're looking to get the gifts then it's expired.

@bosoxfanx  I have never needed to use the passwd reset so i am not familiar wth the process. The lock out will expire in one hour so you try to enter your correct password. Access to your account is for? Some services can be accessed by dialing 611.

@bosoxfanx click on the question mark on the right hand side of the page and start a conversation with Simon the chat bot.  Keep going until you get to submit ticket and hopefully tomorrow the moderators will get back to you and help you out! 

bosoxfanx

now my account is locked. I need help asap

Need Help? Let's chat.