cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am not able to make a long distance call, but I have add-on with 300 more minutes

wyutao
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am not able to make a long distance call, but I have add-on with 300 more minutes.

9 REPLIES 9

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@wyutao wrote:

I am not able to make a long distance call, but I have add-on with 300 more minutes.

@wyutao what country are you trying to call?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

ohitora
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@wyutao wrote:

I can make local call.

That is very strange because I don't think PM has a plan that limits to only local voice calls. I think it is a must that you point this problem out to one of the moderators. All others like myself can only speculate and offer well meaning suggestions that may or may not work.

ohitora
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

For the quickest results suggest you send a private message to the "Moderator Team" . They are quick to respond and will help.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@wyutao wrote:

Have you tried to add a 1 to the number? What happens when you call long distance? What is the message?

Notice the orange ball in bottom right hand side of page. Type in "Locked out of account" for instruction.

wyutao

And my account was locked out and not able to reset password.

wyutao

It's unlimited voice call.

wyutao

I can make local call.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Is your plan active ? You may have run out of your plan minutes so that your add-ons won't work either. Check the staus of your acct to confirm.

Need Help? Let's chat.