cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am not able to log in to account

Sabimvd
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello i was away from country for almost 88 days and is back now. Now i am not be log into my account. I have baught the recharge coupon. Plz help to login to my account.

edited by computergeek541: account information removed

9 REPLIES 9

ashhiscock
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It sounds like Telus towers may be down in that area. 

But I could be wrong.

I would get in contact with @moderator to see if they can further trouble shoot for you. If it is not the tower or the network having the issue, they can definitely resolve and they are quick to respond

Sabimvd

Thanks for the reply.

There is no tower signal level shown (not even one bar out of five and there is x mark near it), when i dial 611 it says cannot connect to mobile network

ashhiscock
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Try dialing 611. Hit the call button. Listen to the message. It should give you more directions.

dboxtvinfo715
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

if you're disabled.

try a new email address  

after few months inactivity your account may be disabled

have great day

@Sabimvd wrote:

Hello, i could not follow how to use 611 on this regard

I have the recharge voucher, but not able to log in to my account to activate it. When i give forgot password and then provide email details, it says user_loginDisabled. Plz help to enable my account 

@Sabimvd wrote:

I have the recharge voucher, but not able to log in to my account to activate it. When i give forgot password and then provide email details, it says user_loginDisabled. Plz help to enable my account 

@Sabimvd wrote:

dboxtvinfo715

keep reading and trying .

I can only encourage you like other I keep reading . I was able too figure out many issues and still have some too deal with as we speak- there is multi tasking involved. 

make sure you login too the main platform- from there you control the space ship

dboxtvinfo715

dashboard you must login there too add time. make sure your Sim card was active 2 months or 3- hard too solve in 5 min 

but possible .keep it up.

welcome back 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sabimvd wrote:

Hello i was away from country for almost 88 days and is back now. Now i am not be log into my account. I have baught the recharge coupon. Plz help to login to my account.

edited by computergeek541: account information removed

With the SIM in the phone and on, open dialer, dial 611, press go button. What does the recording say back to you?

Maybe this chart could help.

But 88 days sounds awfully tight to the 90 day deactivation. Count the days from when the account went into suspension. Not when you left.

Sabimvd

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@SabimvdTry using 611 on your phone to get to the recharge manual.

PS remove your personal identifable information.

Need Help? Let's chat.