cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am locked four of account.

mdreyer
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i cannot sign in nor will it let me reset password. removed autopay a month ago and now the money came out! 

5 REPLIES 5

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@mdreyer use 1 855 4public  or 611 to disable the autopay credit card until you can permanently remove it. Here's a link on using 611 https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/611-IVR-Menu-System/m-p/289352/highlight/t... . Stay safe. 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@mdreyer 

Only moderator can access your account.

Create a moderator support ticket for help using this link https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/
1. Tell SIMon what is the issue (important) - "Reset password"
2. Ask for "moderator"
3. SIMon will give your 2 choices. Click on the "Account-specific question"
4. Then, click on "No, I want a human"
5. Click "Submit a ticket"
6. Follow instruction to create support ticket.
7. After submitted a ticket, members should check their private message SENT folder for their ticket which they just created.
If you cannot find your ticket in your SENT box, You did not create your support ticket yet. Also monitor your INBOX for any reply from moderator.
Click the envelop icon at the top right corner to access your private message mailbox.

You can also enable email notification after receiving a private message at your INBOX.
My settings --> PREFERENCES --> Private Messenger --> enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages' --> Save

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@mdreyer Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.

Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@mdreyer 

If the "forgot your password" route is not working for you, then yes, as @cellphoneuser1 said you can contact the Moderator_Team, via private message here.

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@mdreyer Click question mark and tell chat forgotten password. Then open a ticket.

Need Help? Let's chat.