cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am being ignored by PM for several months now. I'm locked out my account.

Zibastef
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I wrote several time to PM with no answer. My last polite message following protocol kindly sent to a so called moderator is dated from 4 weeks ago and it is still unanswered. I have been a client for so long I can't remember... 10 years + 

10 REPLIES 10

@jor123 wrote:

If you're not getting any response at all maybe try the social media team or CCTS? 

The social media team does not handle customer service issues and you will be directed back to the Community.  As for CCTS, that is always an option, but as a first step, they will simply encourage the customer and the carrier to talk to each other.

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

If you're not getting any response at all maybe try the social media team or CCTS? 

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@Zibastef 

Being ignored isn't acceptable but what's the issue? Some things can be fixed by yourself.

slow99

Hi,

Sorry to hear about your problem.  I actually had a problem with my self serve account  that had to go to the moderator team about two weeks ago.  It was the first time that I had contacted the moderator team and I was really surprised at how prompt their replies to me were - usually within minutes.   My exchanges were with multiple moderators and it was over a span of a week as mine was a complicated case.   During that span of time, they always replied quickly to my answers.  However, there were a couple times when I was not as quick in my reply - I took a day to answer back instead of my usual 10-15 minutes.  And when that happened the moderator did ask me if I saw their post and warned me that if I did not answer back that they would cancel the ticket# and consider the matter closed.  I was able to avoid that by answering back in a reasonable time but I understand the reasoning for this rule.  They are taking time to work on a solution for you so it makes sense that they would expect that you would put in the effort to try their solutions and be in constant communication with them.  My advice is to make sure that you always check for messages and reply to them promptly - in my case, whenever I had a few free moments each day, I would check my e-mail as I was sent notifications of the moderators' posts.  I learned to make the replies to the moderators a priority each day and I did eventually get my problem fixed which made me happy.  I hope when you try again that you will have a positive outcome and get your problem resolved,

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

How long have you been locked out of your account for?

Is your plan still active and working?

You mentioned locked out for months and last message to them was 4 weeks ago.

Has your plan been working during this time?

I ask because if your plan has not been working and no payments have been made for your 30 day plan. The account gets deleted after 90 days of not being active.

Zibastef

It's been several months I am trying, and yes, I screen recorded every pathetic attempts I had and every polite letters I sent to  moderators. 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Zibastef 

After submitted a ticket as suggested by other members on this thread, you  should check your private message SENT folder for the ticket which you just created.
If you cannot find your ticket in your SENT box, You did not create your support ticket yet.

Also monitor your INBOX for any reply from moderator.
Click the envelop icon at the top right corner to access your private message mailbox.

You can also enable email notification after receiving a private message at your INBOX.
My settings --> PREFERENCES --> Private Messenger --> enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages' --> Save

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Resubmit another ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Zibastef Contact them again. Mods can restore your access. 2 options here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/contact-a-moderator

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Zibastef wrote:

I wrote several time to PM with no answer. My last polite message following protocol kindly sent to a so called moderator is dated from 4 weeks ago and it is still unanswered. I have been a client for so long I can't remember... 10 years + 

@Zibastef  

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking  here or the icon (bottom right of your screen).

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Need Help? Let's chat.