cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Switched to another carrier and I have no statement from Public Mobile for all my payments.

xiocer
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Recently i switched to another carrier and transfered my phone number, my problem now is i need my history of payments with public mobile but i have no way to get them. Since public mobile never sent them to me. i would like to get them via pdf or via mail. asap please

7 REPLIES 7

metropublic
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@xiocer wrote:

Thank You for your answer, I would like to know I have to send it to who?

Click here to send a private message to the moderators. You need to include your Public Mobile account number and ask them for the statements and an email that you can be reached at and hopefully they will be able to help you.

steff12321

You can send a message to the @CS_Agent to ask for your statements. 

Edit: Don't bother including your info in the PM as they will need to send you a link to verify you are the account owner either way. 

xiocer
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank You for your answer, I would like to know I have to send it to who?

@slash407 wrote:

they dont send any statements....its very bare bones. You can try requesting from the mods but that would be a hassle, if it even works

@slash407  Why is it a hassle? If it even works? It is well known they send you statements upon request within 30 days. There is no hassle involved.

metropublic

@xiocer wrote:

Recently i switched to another carrier and transfered my phone number, my problem now is i need my history of payments with public mobile but i have no way to get them. Since public mobile never sent them to me. i would like to get them via pdf or via mail. asap please

Once you port your number you account gets cancelleds o the only way to possibly try and get that info would be to follow @RobertQc recommendation above. 

@xiocer  Yes, even with the new verification system in place, make sure to send

First name:    Last name:    
Street address: Suite/Apartment (if applicable):    
City:     Province:     Postal Code:         
Customer phone number    Account #   
Email address (if possible):     Requested Month / Period   
Amount paid   

I did not have to use the new verification link to get my statement, I only needed to provide the above.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@xiocer wrote:

@xiocer  Public Mobile self-serve does not have a user accessible billing statement generator. Nor do they send them to you without a special request. (Only transaction history for approximately 6 months) Most pre-paid mobile service providers do not give you statements so you will have to contact the moderator team to get your statements. We community helpers are other customers trying to help out with no system access and only a moderator will be able to access your account statements. Click this to send them a message

Make sure to include
First name:    Last name:    
Street address: Suite/Apartment (if applicable):    
City:     Province:     Postal Code:         
Customer phone number    Account #   
Email address (if possible):     Requested Month / Period   
Amount paid   

It can take up to 30 days to get your billing statement so be patient, however last time I requested it I got it in 4 days. 

Need Help? Let's chat.