cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Forgot username and password

HottaGamma1979
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey guys I've been with public mobile for 2 years and since day one my username and password were wrong. When I try to use my email as username it won't allow me to type the whole email....where do I start so I can fix this and be able to access my account. Thanks in advance

3 REPLIES 3

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@HottaGamma1979 wrote:

Hey guys I've been with public mobile for 2 years and since day one my username and password were wrong. When I try to use my email as username it won't allow me to type the whole email....where do I start so I can fix this and be able to access my account. Thanks in advance

@HottaGamma1979  If you activated your sim at a retail location then click here to register your selfserve account.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@HottaGamma1979 

Only moderator can access your account.  Follow @gblackma instruction to contact moderator for assistant.

The SIMon is not user friendly.  But the earlier you learn to use it, you will get faster response in the future.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@HottaGamma1979 contact the moderators and explain your situation.  Ask them for a temporary password. 

There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  Stay safe. 

Need Help? Let's chat.