I Forget my Password and secrete answer

immahmudca
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello 

I forget my password and secrate answer .Please help me .My No **********

Thanks 

Edited by ShawnC13 removed phone number

8 REPLIES 8

Moderators can look up your account using your phone number or email. No need to figure out your account number to contact them regarding password reset. Go ahead and start a conversation with Simon (chat bot) by clicking HERE to submit a ticket to the Moderator Team.

@immahmudca 

When you first signed up with Public Mobile, you got a welcome email with account number. 

Otherwise you you will need to contact moderator to get account number. See Shawn post earlier. 

@immahmudcaThe account number is listed on the right hand side of the front page of the selfserve account (once you regain access to it)

immahmudca

@immahmudcaYou will need to contact the moderators by clicking on the ? on the lower right hand corner and chat with SIMon.

immahmudca

but forget also secreat answer

@immahmudca 

As you wait for moderator help, if you have autopay set up, you could call 611 to buy an add on, load funds, etc. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@immahmudca wrote:

Hello 

I forget my password and secrate answer .Please help me .My No **********

Thanks 

Edited by ShawnC13 removed phone number

You will need the assistance of the Moderators and to do that you will need to create a Trouble Ticket.  Click this link https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ and enter your question into SIMon.  Follow the prompts to get to the Contact Us button and then a Submit Ticket button will appear.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.