cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to view your data usage for the current billing cycle

jrstar09
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I've looked through this forum and I've seen the same solution posted many times, which is to simply log into self-serve, and look under the overview but I do not see anywhere that shows my current usage. I'm on the 12 Gig 3 month plan.

Checking the "View my usage" tab only lets me view everything up to approximately 30 days and the data is very disorganized.

Can someone please point me in the right direction.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jrstar09, If you do choose to purchase an add-on to get you to your renewal date, keep in mind that any unused data from the add on will roll over indefinnitely, and can be used next time you run out of plan data.  Just an option...

JDT
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Yes, your billing date is the date that your data cycle resets.

If you've used up all of your data, you have the option to purchase an add-on to tide you over to your renewal date.  The other option is to contact the Moderator team and ask to renew your plan early.

jrstar09
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

No I did not see that but thanks for the information.

Would you also know if it is possible for us to look through our 90 day usage? I'm trying too find out how my data got eaten up so quickly. 

Also, is the billing date also the day when your cycle resets?

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

wrote:

Hello,

I've looked through this forum and I've seen the same solution posted many times, which is to simply log into self-serve, and look under the overview but I do not see anywhere that shows my current usage. I'm on the 12 Gig 3 month plan.

Checking the "View my usage" tab only lets me view everything up to approximately 30 days and the data is very disorganized.

Can someone please point me in the right direction.

Thanks

@jrstar09 you may have also seen many references to the fact that if you do not see your data on the overview page, you have used it all up for your current plan cycle.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Need Help? Let's chat.