cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to modify date of birth

lemboye_karim
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I bought and activated a new sim card, and unfortunately the attendance inputed a wrong date of birth for me.

How can i correct it?

6 REPLIES 6

@Anonymous wrote:

@lemboye_karim wrote:

I bought and activated a new sim card, and unfortunately the attendance inputed a wrong date of birth for me.

How can i correct it?

Regulars: have a look at the Activate page.

@lemboye_karim : date of birth and just about anything else on these forms don't matter. All that matters is that they get their money. The date of birth is usually simply to state that you're not a minor. I usually just enter something more than 18 years old on these kinds of forms.

I don't believe that the system even cares what you put as the birthdate, even if you tell the activation system that you're under 18. 

@lemboye_karim 

If you would like to have your correct date of birth in your account....useful for verification needs. Log into your account and edit your profile with the correct date.

Edit: oops my bad @Dunkman is indeed correct only a moderator can do this....

@lemboye_karim 

On the activation page for new account, it does ask for birth date.  However, it is not important since Pm does not do a credit check. 

However, if you want to correct, you will need to contact moderator:

Anonymous
Not applicable

@lemboye_karim wrote:

How can i correct it?

Regulars: have a look at the Activate page.

@lemboye_karim : date of birth and just about anything else on these forms don't matter. All that matters is that they get their money. The date of birth is usually simply to state that you're not a minor. I usually just enter something more than 18 years old on these kinds of forms.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@lemboye_karim  can't remember Public Mobile requiring my date of birth when I activated. Where did you activate your SIM? And what else did this person ask you for? I would start changing passwords to accounts that may have been exposed.  Did you give the pasword to your email address?etc. Change it and contact the mamager of the place where you activated.

edit as per @Anonymous  they do ask for it. 

I dont think its required after activation. I would activate your self service account if you haven't already done so https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/ . Stay safe.  

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You could submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

Need Help? Let's chat.