cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get Old months usage bill details.

taroghra
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I am lookibg for my call details for the month of Jan 2019 and Feb 2019, for immigration purpose. I am not able to get it from self serve because it has only last three months info in usage history.

4 REPLIES 4

taroghra
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks to all for reply...

I am waiting for moderator reply...

@Staliger wrote:

You can click the "?" in lower right side of the page to talk with moderator and receive assistance. Type 'contact moderator" then follow directions. The moderator may help you with your case. They get back to you in 1-3 hours.

I would be careful with suggesting that moderators will contact customers within 1 to 3 hours. Sometimes, it will take less time than that, while other times, it will take much longer. Officially, Public Mobile says 48 hours.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@taroghra wrote:

Hello, I am lookibg for my call details for the month of Jan 2019 and Feb 2019, for immigration purpose. I am not able to get it from self serve because it has only last three months info in usage history.

You can click the "?" in lower right side of the page to talk with moderator and receive assistance. Type 'contact moderator" then follow directions. The moderator may help you with your case. They get back to you in 1-3 hours.

@taroghra wrote:

To my knowledge, you can't get this information in self serve. You're only chance would be to ask the moderators, but if they don't keep information that far back, you might be out of luck.

Need Help? Let's chat.