cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to check status of service request

Nitesh
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can someone please assist how to get status of service request.

Thanks in advance

9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jad wrote:

I’m waiting. Had a roadside breakdown. Can’t call/text for assistance. Emergency. Just fix my number thanks.

@jad 

So you're on wifi writing this? You can use any number of free voip apps to call and text. TextNow seems popular around here. And they're Canadian.

The voip apps are always good to have around for a backup to outages or suspensions.

jad

I’m waiting. Had a roadside breakdown. Can’t call/text for assistance. Emergency. Just fix my number thanks.

Nitesh

Thanks alot 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Nitesh wrote:

Thanks in advance

There's no status update method. All you can do is wait for them to get back to you. By default, you should get an email notification of a response. Don't reply to that. Then you log in to the community and click on the little envelope icon and see the response. Click on the subject line to open the whole thing. There you'll find a Reply button if you need to tell them anything more.

To verify that a ticket was submitted to begin with, click on the Sent tab to see if a Ticket ID is present. That is your successful submission of the ticket.

I submitted a ticket last evening and had a reply this morning. We're half way finished.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@jad wrote:

Ridiculous. 

Hopefully within one hour.

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Nitesh wrote:

Thanks in advance

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner. You will see the number 1 there when you have something in your inbox.

jad

Ridiculous. 

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

2 to 48 Hours is the response time for moderator's. Any longer open another ticket.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Reply to the moderator.

Need Help? Let's chat.