cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change plan without going to my self serve

Kristinecnm
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I want to change my plan but i forgot my password and can no longer access the email add that i used for my self serve

2 REPLIES 2

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Kristinecnm 

It  apears you have three issues needing to be solved. 

1. Change your plan.
  2. Regain access to your account.
  3. Change your email.

Changing the email on your account will solve all of these issues but you will still have to contact the moderators to do this. You can use one you normally use or for better account security create a brand new email that you use for public mobile only. Once you do this you can contact the moderators and verify you are the account holder. You may have to provide additional info since you will be changing the email address and requesting a password reset. Once you change the email and then log into your account and change the password you can change your plan.

It is recommended that you schedule any plan changes to occur on your next renewal. Don't worry this will lock in any price or features of the plan if for some reason they change or pm finally raises the price of the canada wide plans by the $5 they have been suggesting that they will....  However if you have run out of data and want to renew your plan early then add the funds to the account and ask the moderator you have been dealing with to renew your plan early. Otherwise if you want a larger or smaller data plan you can add the funds to cover the plan and change your plan "now". But remember there is no prorating of plans or refunds ( within reason) at public mobile.

Contact the moderators by sending a private message and leave a detailed message explaining your issue and the info to verify your account by including the following information:

1. Full name and address on account.
  2. Email, phone # and pin #.

If you cannot remember your pin # include at least three of the following:

1. Date of birth
  2. Last payment, date, amount, type and last 4 digits.
  3. Alternate phone number if any.
  4. Security question and answer.
  5. Plan amount, any add ons or promos on account.
  6. Last 4 digits of sim card.
  7. Any rewards in your account.
  8. Autopay y/n?
  9. Activation date.
  10. Last couple of phone numbers to call or text you.

The average wait time is 2 to 4 hours but be prepared to wait up to 48 hours for non urgent issues. Wait times have improved and are currently about one hour during moderator service hours.

Keep an eye on your private message box (the envelope icon) next to your avatar at the top right corner of your screen for a little bubble to pop up indicating a message from the moderators. Responding promptly will speed up service times.

To send a private message to the moderators click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Kristinecnm 

You will need to contact moderator to gain access to your self service account/change your plans.  

To contact moderator via 2 methods:

1. Ticketing system - faster response time

Click on the chat bubble icon on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Contact moderator. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

or

2 Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

There are some basic functions you can do by dialling 611, but changing plans is not one of the options:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/611-IVR-Menu-System/m-p/289352

Need Help? Let's chat.