cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How to activate my inactive sim

I was away for 6 months and came back to Canada. I am looking to reactivate my sim and get the same number back that I had before. 

How do I go about doing this. I did not previously register for self serv, and when I try activate my sim option, it says that the sim number is invalid.

Can I please get some help with this. Thanks

Mayor / Maire

Re: How to activate my inactive sim

@birndaasokan wrote:

I was away for 6 months and came back to Canada. I am looking to reactivate my sim and get the same number back that I had before. 

How do I go about doing this. I did not previously register for self serv, and when I try activate my sim option, it says that the sim number is invalid.

Can I please get some help with this. Thanks

Your account will be closed and your phone number will be gone after 90 days without payment.

Get a new SIM card and pick a new number.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You can't, after your account is suspended you have 90 days to reactivate it or your account is removed and your phone number recycled. You will have to purchase a new SIM card and get a new number, when you select a number you can try entering your old number and if no one currently has it you could get it again.
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Alex888 wrote:
You can't, after your account is suspended you have 90 days to reactivate it or your account is removed and your phone number recycled. You will have to purchase a new SIM card and get a new number, when you select a number you can try entering your old number and if no one currently has it you could get it again.

they should have something in place where u can activate a past sim card, at least they offer it free sometimes during signup