Luciano
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

5 REPLIES 5

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Luciano  If you activated online click below to access your selfserve account:

https:// selfserve.publicmobile.ca

If you activated at a retail location:

Click here to register your selfserve account.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Luciano if you still can't get access to it, you can talk to bot SIMON and then, moderator by clicking the "?" in lower right side of the page, typing "contact moderator", and following directions.

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

@Luciano  Dial 611 on your phone. If, however, you're referring to checkin' things out online, as Shawn asked.....

If it's online you're after, click on the "My Account" link, in the top, right corner, and choose to either Login(if you already have a self-serve account), or Create an account, on the right side of those two choices.

PM Login or Create Account.JPG

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Luciano  if you know your email and secret question, then you can try the forgot password link to get back into your self service account.  Clear your browser history, go to private/ incognito mode and try again to login and if that fails try the gorgot  password link. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Luciano , have you set up a self serve account already?  Have you forgotten your password?  Just wondering what you are having trouble with.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.