cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How may I early renew my plan.

Milk
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I may have misunderstood earlier post that state that the only option is to change plans.

• You are currently registered for dynamic Autopay
  • Payment Due Date (One-Time Payment): May 23, 2019

I have the $15 plan and ran out of data and can't find a link that allows one to renew their plan before the due date. I know that I could purchase a data add on but is that the only option available?

UPDATE - I just changed plans and am done with this ---

PM has such a great self help setup that allows one to quickly and easily modify accounts. Unfortunately the more choice one has at times results in some persons nitpicking and finding faults. I love PM self help and forum setup as opposed to -- for example Bell Mobility, that one has to call then listed to many pre-recorded  messages, that eventually leads to connecting to an overseas nice but poorly trained person that usually has no power to do anything that in turn transfers you to a supervisor -- and so on and so on.

10 REPLIES 10

MandyJ
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Yes, I just tried it in all three of my browsers and am seeing the error: "HTTP Error 403.14 - Forbidden" in each one, so it looks to be a widespread issue. Must be hit or miss since @Anonymous saw it working recently. I guess just keep trying?

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Milk 

Another thing to consider renew early vs add-on, rewards are giving out in 30 days cycle.  I did plan changed a few days before my renewal date.  I did not get my rewards.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Milk wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Milk 

Yes it looks like the site is in another one of its moods. I get the same thing. Try it again some time later.

I now get an error message as follows--

HTTP Error 403.14 - Forbidden The Web server is configured to not list the contents of this directory.

I don't run the server. You'll just need to wait and come back and try again some time later.

Edit: @Milk: I just tried another browser and it worked. These little site hiccups happen all too frequently.

Milk

@Anonymous wrote:

@Milk 

Yes it looks like the site is in another one of its moods. I get the same thing. Try it again some time later.

I now get an error message as follows--

HTTP Error 403.14 - Forbidden The Web server is configured to not list the contents of this directory.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Milk 

Milk

@geopublic wrote:

@Milk wrote:

I may have misunderstood earlier post that state that the only option is to change plans.

I have the $15 plan and ran out of data and can't find a link that allows one to renew their plan before the due date. I know that I could purchase a data add on but is that the only option available?

@Milk  If your data requirements are on the up maybe you should consider taking advantage of the limited time $25.00 plan. Just do a immediate plan change for now and if too much you can always change back to the $15 on your next renewal.

As mentioned in previous post ----I would do this but the section that should show the plans available is blank - have tried to reboot my computer - clear memory etc but each time it will not show me the list of plans to choose.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Milk wrote:

@Milk  If your data requirements are on the up maybe you should consider taking advantage of the limited time $25.00 plan. Just do a immediate plan change for now and if too much you can always change back to the $15 on your next renewal.

Milk

@Anonymous wrote:

@Milk wrote:

The advantage of the add-ons is that they stay on your account until you use them up. When your plan renews, the add-on steps to the background and hangs around waiting for you to need them again.

You need moderator assistance to renew early. Even still, you lose what you've paid so far that ends on about the 23rd. Maybe that doesn't matter to you.

If you want to spend more money then you could change plan down to the $10 plan and then change again back up to the $15 plan.

The problem I'm encountering is that when I click "change plan" it does not show me a list of plans to choose.

Cut and pasting what it shows-------

Looking for a new plan? Pick a ready-made plan or build your own using the plan calculator. You can compare it your current plan below. Before you get started, here are a few things to note:
  • The price shown will be what you pay on your plan renewal date.
  • Voicemail, Call Display, Call Waiting, Call Forwarding and Conference Calling are included in all Unlimited Talk plans.
  • When changing to a Data Plan of a different speed, you may experience a delay of up to 48 hours for the speed change to take effect. For example, if you have a 3G data plan and switch to a 4G LTE data plan, you will continue to receive 3G speeds for up to 48 hours before your new 4G LTE plan takes effect.

CURRENT PLAN

NEW PLAN
Select from options above.

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

yes, you cannot renew early by yourself, you need to send a private message to MOD to do it for you. If you need more mins, you may purchase the add on before the next renew day, this will not expired until you used up. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Milk wrote:

The advantage of the add-ons is that they stay on your account until you use them up. When your plan renews, the add-on steps to the background and hangs around waiting for you to need them again.

You need moderator assistance to renew early. Even still, you lose what you've paid so far that ends on about the 23rd. Maybe that doesn't matter to you.

If you want to spend more money then you could change plan down to the $10 plan and then change again back up to the $15 plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.