cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long does it take for moderators to answer something/Suing Public Mobile for breach of privacy

maximilliennn
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, how many messages to public mobile do you have to send before anything is done or how long does it normally take for them to answer? In my case, where my texts and every phone call I have is being sent to another person who already owns the number I was assigned, I've checked and this is a serious breach of personal information with their neglience. I don't understand how after 24 hours I still do not have a solution to change this, I basically cant stop this from happening now because they don't allow more than 1 change of number automatically, and there is basically no one working at public mobile that you can have direct access to.

5 REPLIES 5

austinhuang
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Mods do take a long time to respond, as of now.

Don't sue. Use CCTS to submit a complaint and let them deal with your problem.

If this solves your question, please select my reply as Solution!

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

<sarcasm>threatening to sue them should definitely motivate them to want to help you more quickly!</sarcasm>

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

mimmo

@maximilliennn can you give some extra details on your situation.

Ie if you just signed up and you were given a number then you should be able to change it.

If you just signed up but decided to change number and now need to change number agiain

What plan are you on and how long till renewal.  Just thinking outside the box...but if you are out west , and it is urgent, London drugs has a free sim and 25$ credit. So depending on the above answers. You could activate a new account...  Again not best idea but it is a possible workaround depending on needs.

mimmo

@maximilliennn typically it only takes one message. Sending more actually makes things more difficult.

By reading the forums they are backlogged and seem to be at around the48hour mark for replying.

Unfortunately only mods can help in your situation.

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@maximilliennn, Generally, it takes a few hours.  However, when things get busy, it can take up to 48 hours.

Moderators' hours of operation are M-F 9AM-9PM(EST) & S/S 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
Information regarding the moderators team can be found by following this link.

Need Help? Let's chat.