Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Help me change my plan..i added wrong plan

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Traceyj wrote:

Ok. Let's back up.

You say you "added wrong plan". Are you on the $35 "wrong" one now? Or is it set for the future at renewal?

If now, and if very recently changed, then as above real nice like.

If future, then you can just re-do the Change Plan the same way as you did mistakenly for the $40 one.

markevee
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

1. Go here

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/

2. log in

3. go to "change plan"

4. select plan

5. click change plan now or change plan at renewal date

be aware that they will charge you for both plans if you change the plan now. I would recomend contacting the mods here and they may be able to swap them for free. 

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Traceyj wrote:

@Traceyj Once you applied to the plan, you have to wait for the next cycle to change. If you use up the plan before the 30 days cycle, you may need to get the correct plan you are intended. The system will allow you to get a different plan other than normal cycle. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@krazykiwi wrote:

@Traceyj wrote:

If this just happened, contact the MODs, ask really nicely and maybe that can swap in with out losing money.

To Contact the Moderators click this link and describe in detail your situation.

Further to this...manually add the extra $5 into the account. They'll ask for it anyway. May as well do it up front to save some time.

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@Traceyj wrote:

If this just happened, contact the MODs, ask really nicely and maybe that can swap in with out losing money.

To Contact the Moderators click this link and describe in detail your situation.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@Traceyj Go into your Self-serve account, under Account Status it says My Plan and a button that says Change Plan, click that and pick the plan you want to change to. You can either choose to change it immediately or have it change automatically on your next renewal date. If you change it immediately you will loose the remained of the plan you are currently on and have to pay the full cost of the new plan immediately.
Need Help? Let's chat.