cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I reset password for self-serve?

KERSHAIDAN
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need help resetting my password for self-serve!i have been locked out. 

thank you!

9 REPLIES 9

@kht416 

@kht416 wrote:

This doesn't work. I need a reset for my other phone. Password reset doesn't work. The phone has been disconnected because my credit card changed. someone get at me because resetting the password doesnt work no matter how much I wait. If this isn't fixed tomorrow I will have to get another number and carrier

You will need to contact moderator to access your account.

Click on the question mark on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Contact moderator. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

kht416
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This doesn't work. I need a reset for my other phone. Password reset doesn't work. The phone has been disconnected because my credit card changed. someone get at me because resetting the password doesnt work no matter how much I wait. If this isn't fixed tomorrow I will have to get another number and carrier

@secureearth wrote:

Reset link isn't working - been trying all day and it takes forever to send the link when I finally get the link it's timed out.

Really need my phone working. 

Go to https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ and open a ticket. Go through the multiple prompts to get your issue categorized properly and I hope that you can figure out how to eventually get the ticket opened.  There is a direct way but members are encouraged not to try to bypass Simon.  If you do wish use the more direct route to oepning a ticket, please remember to categorize the issue properly and not just select "other issue".

secureearth
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Reset link isn't working - been trying all day and it takes forever to send the link when I finally get the link it's timed out.

Really need my phone working. 

@147249238 wrote:

If reset link doesn't work, click the question mark in lower right and type - talk to rep.thank you.

That's not how to earn rewards 

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If reset link doesn't work, click the question mark in lower right and type - talk to rep.thank you.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@KERSHAIDAN wrote:

thank you!

@KERSHAIDAN  Click the s.JPGtype reset password and try your luck with the password reset link generated by Simon.

When using the forgot pwd link on the self serve welcome page, the link comes to your email and may take anywhere from 5 to 30 min. 

Unfortunately, the link times out at around the 30 min mark. Check your junk mail folder and inbox every 5 min for the half hour and see if you can beat the clock. 

Otherwise, @CS_Agent will have to help.

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@KERSHAIDAN wrote:

thank you!

If reset link doesn't work, click the question mark in lower right and type - talk to rep.

Need Help? Let's chat.