Did you mean: 

How do I reset password / Cannot sign into acct

T-Dot-Traveller
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

5 REPLIES 5

J-L
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@geopublic wrote:

@T-Dot-Traveller  Click the ? located bottom right of your screen. Type reset password and follow the prompts.

I had the same problem but resetting the password did not work either. It said I was locked out. I contacted the moderators.

You should contact the moderators. After verifying you are actually who you say you are and it is your account (they will ask for some security information) they can then unlock your account and give you a temporary password which you can change once you are logged in.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@T-Dot-Traveller  Click the ? located bottom right of your screen. Type reset password and follow the prompts.

cat2019
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It happened to me last month when I just set my self-serve account. I reset my password and was told to wait a couple of hours, but it didn't work even after 6 hours. I was so frustrated. However it worked the next day. I guess the system might get frozen for a while if you tried to use the reset function too frequently.

@T-Dot-Traveller 

I would wait an hour and try again to see if it gets accepted.  Otherwise, use https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@T-Dot-TravellerTry the reset link first in selfserve.publicmobile.ca failing that or if there is a message that say your Login has been disabled. You would need to contact SIMon by clicking on the ? lower right hand corner. Type in reset password and there will be a script it will walk you through the steps.

Need Help? Let's chat.