cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I reset my Self Serve password?

Lachlan_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

On the Self Serve home page, click on "Forgot your password?" link and follow the prompts using the information you provided at the time of registration to successfully reset your Self Serve password which is the three step process:

1. Email Verification - Verify and confirm your username/email address
2. Security Question - Answer security question
3. Email Confirmation - Receive email confirmation

Step 7.jpg

Click Contact Us and Email Away if you are unable to reset your password by following the instructions above.

32 REPLIES 32

chasou
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I registered for a SIM to be delivered using my email as of tonight. I wrote down the password. I received two email notifications, one for the account registration and another for the order confirmation.

However, when I try to log back in using my password, it fails: "Sorry, your login attempt failed. Please try again."

When I select: "Forgot your password?", I get to the page to verify my email, I get: "Sorry, we’re unable to verify your email address."

This is baffling because I received two email notifications from PM already.

Anyone know what's up? Thanks.

black_jacques
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I registered for a SIM to be delivered using my email yesterday. I wrote down the password. I received two email notifications, one for the account registration and another for the order confirmation.

However, when I try to log back in using my password, it fails: "Sorry, your login attempt failed. Please try again."

When I select: "Forgot your password?", I get to the page to verify my email, I get: "Sorry, we’re unable to verify your email address."

This is baffling because I received two email notifications from PM already.

Anyone know what's up? Thanks.

Need Help? Let's chat.