Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I log into my self serve account if I’ve forgot my account email 😭

Cassbaby4200
New in Town / Nouveau en Ville

4 REPLIES 4

DarianDNewell
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If you have multiple Gmail's you can click on your profile circle and click "all inboxes" to search all at once, other services might have this option.

stevenanto
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

would be cool if PM has a texting option. You can just text a number and a mod will answer when they can. This is an option that my ISP has and its pretty neat. Its kind of the same like using the chat button.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cassbaby4200 : Check all your inboxes for a Welcome email from here. That will be the account email address which is the login userid. Then try a password or use the Forgot your password? link.

Edit: beat to the punch in the lounge no less

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Cassbaby4200 

You can look through your email accounts for the welcome message from Public Mobile. 

If you cannot find it contact a moderator.

Contact a moderator (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

(second option below is easiest to submit a ticket)

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Need Help? Let's chat.