No need to get moderator assistant.

1.  Login to your self-serve account

2.  Select 'My Profile" tab on Overview page

3.  Select "Change Security Question" tab on the My Profile page

OR

Use the quick link on the overview page provided by @gblackma post

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@jude64 log into your self service account. On the overview page, top right under your account number there is an option to view and change both the security question and the answer to it. Stay safe. 

20200715_123515.jpg

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@jude64 Moderators can help you change it. Contact them as @geopublic  suggested.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@jude64  You need to submit a ticket to PM. To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking  here or the icon (bottom right of your screen).

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Need Help? Let's chat.