cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get the gift

Beamr84
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I don't know if I got into self serve and do what was needed to get Christmas gift. Help please

6 REPLIES 6

@Aws78 wrote:

So easy just follow these steps ..

1. Log into your Self-Serve account 
  2. Click “Purchase Add-Ons” in My Data & Add-ons section of Overview tab
  3. Select the Free Holiday Giveaway: $0 1GB Add-on and/or Free Holiday Giveaway: $0 400min INTL Long Distance (incl CA & US). It’s up to you if you want one or both!
  4. Click “Buy Add-Ons” at the bottom of your screen.

Enjoy Smiley Wink

Please try to avoid repitition. I realzie that you're fairly new around here, so please try to go through each thread before replying.

Aws78
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So easy just follow these steps ..

1. Log into your Self-Serve account 
  3. Select the Free Holiday Giveaway: $0 1GB Add-on and/or Free Holiday Giveaway: $0 400min INTL Long Distance (incl CA & US). It’s up to you if you want one or both!

Enjoy Smiley Wink

hss
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Just log into Self Serve and on the Overview Tab go to Purchase Add-Ons >> Add the 1 Gb Data and 400 mins Talk option. They both should be on top and listed for $0.
Click Buy Add-Ons and its all done. 
You can check that Add-On in the Plans and Add-On tab.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Beamr84 

Read instructions in this thread.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Free-Gifts-for-All-During-our-More-is-M...

Click the Purchase Add-ons button on your overiew page and purchase the two $0 add-ons.

@Beamr84 

To add these add-ons to your account:

1. Log into your Self-Serve account 
  3. Select the Free Holiday Giveaway: $0 1GB Add-on and/or Free Holiday Giveaway: $0 400min INTL Long Distance (incl CA & US). It’s up to you if you want one or both!

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Log in to self serve. Go to the Add-ons section (about half way down) Purchase add-ons. Look in the list for the two free ones. Push the little + next to them and "purchase"

Need Help? Let's chat.