cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get rid of my add on when I change my plan??

Funlovingvi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

10 REPLIES 10

@Funlovingvi wrote:

Probably...now that I know how they work...I will look at another plan...thankyou 🙂

Just be sure to schedule the plan change for the NEXT RENEWAL so you don't lose out what's remaining of the current cycle which has already been paid for.

Funlovingvi

Oh yes I did see the deals...thankyou 🙂

Funlovingvi

Probably...now that I know how they work...I will look at another plan...thankyou 🙂

@Funlovingvi...

the data add-on will stay until she uses it up. First her plan data gets used, then the data add-on. Perhaps the $25 plan would be a better fit, no ?

@Funlovingvi wrote:

So more of a month thing?? Trying to find the right plan my for daughter as she keeps running out of data on the $15 plan 😞

If she keeps running out, she'd probably be better off on one of the plans that include more data. The $25 plan includes 1GB and the $50 plan includes 8.5GB per 30 days.

@Funlovingvi 

If data is something important enough for her to have, I would recommend scheduling a plan change to the $25 plan. (EDIT:   this can be done on your self-serve site, HOWEVER, you may experience some functionality issues in the short-term with this option.   Recommend to try once an hour...)

With auto-pay, it'll give you 1 GB of data every 30 days.

But you may wish to act quickly as the current pricing of the $25 Canada-Wide plan is currently on sale at $25 and may increase to $30 at any time.

Funlovingvi

Ohhhh ok...thankyou...

Funlovingvi

So more of a month thing?? Trying to find the right plan my for daughter as she keeps running out of data on the $15 plan 😞

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Funlovingvi...

any add-ons are on your account until you use them up. Even if that takes several months or more.

Not including the 10 Day US Roaming add-ons...which only last for...10 days.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Funlovingvi 

Add-on's are non-refundable, and they follow through to new plans when changing plans.

They're there until they are consumed.   

They DON'T add on again at every renewal, so you don't have to worry about being charged again for them.

Need Help? Let's chat.