cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I find my billing cycle start and end dates?

Madmox
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

11 REPLIES 11

@aliaksar2000 wrote:

The last date we payed the last invoice (which was Auto-Pay) is the first day of the new cycle or last day of the old cycle?

@aliaksar2000  Your payment for your new cycle is due at 11:59pm et on the last day of your cycle. As long as it is in your account or autopay will pay it by 12:00am et on the following day or what is the first day of your new cycle.

aliaksar2000
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

The last date we payed the last invoice (which was Auto-Pay) is the first day of the new cycle or last day of the old cycle?

Shutdown
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Madmox your daughter could lower the resolution of youtube vids and in your phone setting you should beable to set it to warn you when you use up a certain amount of data within a month and cut you off when you exceed another limit. I use this to make sure I don't burn through all my data in the first month. For example at 4gb I'll get a warning then at 5gb I'll get cut off in the month.

@NDesai, yes I meant rewards not addons and thanks for the clarification

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@Madmox wrote:
I'm actually looking for usage cycle for the phone's data limit. My daughter tends to go over if she doesn't get a reminder to slow www.youtube.com down. Is it the same as billing date?

Yes, it will reset when the plan renews. 

Madmox
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I'm actually looking for usage cycle for the phone's data limit. My daughter tends to go over if she doesn't get a reminder to slow www.youtube.com down. Is it the same as billing date?

@ShawnC13 That date should also be shown on My Rewards page. It is the next day because the renewal happens overnight. The system is set up in a way that it takes payment at night before midnight and renews after midnight and hence the 2 dates. One to ensure payment is made before midnight and second one for the start of renewal.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Madmox, I find the most accurate date is the date listed in the addon section of the self serve.  It is one day later then the date in the overview tab and seems to be when the payment is actually taken.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

The date you see on the overview page is the last day of your cycle. You must make payment before the next day if you are not on AutoPay. If you are on AutoPay with valid cc attached, you don't need to make manual payment. 

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
All those details are in your self serve login on top corner you will be able to see next renewal date also click on my plan will show current plan start date and also you can go to payment history which also show plan details
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

IWIK
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville
In your account under overview it lists your next payment date. And in payment history you can see when you last paid.
Need Help? Let's chat.