cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I check if my account is active and paid?

Lachlan_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

You can check Service Status on your web Self Serve account home page.

24046-1rr85bj.png

16 REPLIES 16

JUNA1D5HAH
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hello, hope all is well.

My account shows as:

"Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactivate your current plan.
Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days if payment is not received. You will lose your phone number and service."
However, on a different page it says:
Date Transaction TypeCredit (Payments)Debit (Charges)Balance
May 18, 2017Automatic Top-Up/Réapprovisionnements auto.$105.00 $120.00
May 18, 2017Reward - Refer-a-Friend ($1 per active friend) /Récompense - Référez-un-ami (1 $ par ami actif)$9.00 $15.00
May 18, 2017AutoPay Reward$6.00 $6.00

So I am little bit confused.

This is happenning for both of my lines.
Can anyone assist please.
Appreciate it.

zappia
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

zappia

They have not taken the payment on my last mastercard bill.

@Wendy1  I suggest you turn on email notification of private messages so you do not miss the deadline for resetting your account. http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Private-Messages-viewing-and-creating/...

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good morning @Wendy1,

Thank you for reaching out to us regarding your self-serve account!

I'm really sorry to hear that you've been locked out and will gladly help you in regaining access. Can you please view your private messages? I'll need some information relating to your PM account.

Let's keep the conversation going,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Wendy1

I can't access my account or pay my bill.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @samson99,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

We would be more than happy to help you with any inquiry you may have. Kindly send us a private message including the details, or your question.

Let's keep the conversation going 🙂

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

@samson99 wrote:

is any body can call me i have question about my account.phone # 647xxxxxxx or please put you phone # on this site.

You should know that your messages is viewable by anyone. You'll want to delete your phone number. 

If you are currently offered price plan or any other price plan that is eligible for reward discounts, there is no number for that you can call as your service does not include call centre customer service.  If you are on an older type plan this is not rewards eligible, you can call Public Mobile using your cell phone by dialing *611.

samson99

is any body can call me i have question about my account.phone #********** or please put you phone # on this site.

Tra
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
But they already charge me $120. If I cancel now will I get my money back? Is there a 10 days trial or something?

@Tra wrote:
How can I cancel this account/plan/service?

@Tra Log into your PM account and remove any credit card, then just wait. In due course your account and its phone number will be deleted. If you want to keep your PM phone number you must transfer it before your expiry date.

Tra
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
How can I cancel this account/plan/service?

Claude
I entered my phone for the activation code but got no six digit code. Please help.

@MALEK This may provide some explanation for you:        We’re sorry, we’re experiencing some issues             

Sorry you've been caught in the latest billing problem. Everyone has been able to get their account rectified with a little, or sometimes a lot of, patience. Smiley Frustrated

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @MALEK, since you are on a grandfathered plan, you can call the customer service and tell them directly to fix it.. or you can go to the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of this webpage and send an email.  Make sure to contact PM directly and get this solved.  

MALEK

I have agreed right from the beginning to an automatic payment and it worked perfectly during three

years , then suddenly this month PUBLIC MOBILE is claiming a payment though I'm on an automatic payment via credit  card, how come this happen after such a long period of time.

You need to fix this immediately

<Thanks 

Need Help? Let's chat.