Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change my phone number

Elspethmaillatd
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

6 REPLIES 6

@payammasjedi wrote:

First, log in to your smart serve and then go to my profile section.

Click on change my number.

Here, you can choose if you want a completely new number or tou want to port it (transfer) from another provider.

It’s fairly straightforward application but remember to follow the steps and be patient while doing it.

These self serve instructions were provided in each of the 3 messages before yours last night.  Please note that customers cannot use the self serve website at present to port a number in.

payammasjedi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

First, log in to your smart serve and then go to my profile section.

Click on change my number.

Here, you can choose if you want a completely new number or tou want to port it (transfer) from another provider.

It’s fairly straightforward application but remember to follow the steps and be patient while doing it.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Elspethmaillatd Just login your self-service account. Then, select Change Number on the right side of the page. Then select your area and number from the list of available numbers. You can do this every 30 days.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Elspethmaillatd...

Log into My Account / My Profile...then Change Number. You can do this once every 30 days if you want.

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Elspethmaillatd

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

are you trying to port (bring an existing number to PM or do you want a new number generated by Public.

for teh first you need to use the chat bot and type port number.  for the second log into selfserve and select change number.

edit here is a link https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/change-your-phone-number

Need Help? Let's chat.