cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change my monthly plan without a self-serve account?

SuziieSuzy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got my SIM card back in 2015 under my community account and has completely forgotten how I managed to set up the autopay. Now I want to change my plan but I don't have a self-serve account or account pin & I can't register my current SIM to get a self-serve account. Help?

5 REPLIES 5

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@SuziieSuzy wrote:

I got my SIM card back in 2015 under my community account and has completely forgotten how I managed to set up the autopay. Now I want to change my plan but I don't have a self-serve account or account pin & I can't register my current SIM to get a self-serve account. Help?

Hi @SuziieSuzy you mean you've been a Public Mobile customer for 5 years with no problems in autopay?  Wow!  That's amazing!  We have so many autopay problems these days.  Anyway, if your account is active but can't access your self-serve account to change your plan, then contact a moderator, as already suggested above.  Remember that if you change your plan and that plan is no longer offered, you cannot go back to the old plan.  Good luck and stay safe.  👋

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

Hi @SuziieSuzy 

Do you remember where you activated your plan?

If it was at home, then your self-serve account was automatically created using the email address you supplied. In this case, you will need to use the forgot password option or get help from Moderators.

However if you activated in-store and never created your account at home, you can try creating it now: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@SuziieSuzy wrote:

If you cannot get into your account contact a moderator.

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Choose the chat bubble in the lower right hand corner and follow the prompts.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@SuziieSuzy wrote:

You can only change plan using the self-serve account.

Create a support ticket for help using the Chat button at the bottom right corner of this page.  Tell SIMon what is the issue (important) - Use "forget password and answer to security question" to get SIMon to let you create ticket quickly.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@SuziieSuzy wrote:

Hello @SuziieSuzy , your SIM card would be connected to your SELF SERVE account, found here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/

...not really directly connected to your Community account (emails connect the two account together).

Try the "forgot your password" option in the above link.

If you do not know your email to your SELF SERVE account, or recovering your password is not working, contact the moderators to get you into your SELF SERVE account. This is where you need to go to change your Plan.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two ways to reach them:

1 -  Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right hand side of your screen to talk to SIMon the chat bot or link:

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

OR

2 - Contact the Public Mobile  Moderator_Team via private message using this link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.