cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How come shows 0.002MB data usage?

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Today I  checked my usage history,I found some day my data usage has 0.002 MB or  0.004MB shows on usage history ,but actually I already turn off data,how come happened the 0.002MB data usage?Anyone knows how to avoid this 0.002 MB data usage?

10 REPLIES 10

Jackhyf63

Thanks everyone ! 

@Jackhyf63   Obviously you are being very careful with your data usage but even if you only have 250mb were talking about 1/125,000th of your plan or about a 350 word email or 3 long texts.

@Jackhyf63  Go thru your apps and check each one for mobile data usage it will likely be your OS or other apps related to your OS.

Jackhyf63

@darlicious I already activated more than 1 year,also I turn off the cell data

3EFABAE9-A881-452A-97D2-AB23016FA39F.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jackhyf63 wrote:

Today I  checked my usage history,I found some day my data usage has 0.002 MB or  0.004MB shows on usage history ,but actually I already turn off data,how come happened the 0.002MB data usage?Anyone knows how to avoid this 0.002 MB data usage?

There was a recent thread like this too. hmm

Which bucket is it coming out of?

I have an account with an old 200mb, the summer 1gb and the recent 1gb. I don't have any plan data. When I turn on data the old 200mb bucket gets hit. But that's turning on data.

buiya
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

could also be app background refresh or possibly location services using this data. It is relatively small. 

Daps
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Data usage history is not always accurate or updated in real time.
What you see now might be results of actions taken yesterday.

@Jackhyf63  Did you just activate? The system uses a little data to connect to your phone. Turn airplane mode on for 10 minutes and off again. Has your data reset itself?

Jackhyf63

@darlicious  I already turn the mms off?3713B4F1-D12F-44AF-88BF-41757744333D.png

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Turning data on or off and sending MMS uses miniscule amounts of data. The MMS data is shown and then put back in your mobile data. It doesn't count against your usage .

Need Help? Let's chat.