cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i reset my password

seongyeong14
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi i am locked out of my account

i want to reset my account because i don't know my password please help me ! 

6 REPLIES 6

@Kim1971kim wrote:

Click forgot my password on the login screen 🙂

This information was given in the very first reply nearly 2 full days ago. The quality of message posts matters.

Kim1971kim
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Click forgot my password on the login screen 🙂

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

@seongyeong14

We'll be happy to help!
Just in case you weren't able to find a solution/answer within the community, feel free to create a ticket here and a moderator will be able to help you after investigating your account.

Hope this helps!

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

If the lost password link doesn't work for you,

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

you can contact @CS_Agent .

Creating a support ticket:
Explain your issue to SIMON, seen below:

simon.PNG

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand. Answer his questions until you get here:

Simon2.png

Click on "Submit a ticket" and the Moderator team will respond to your concern, usually within 48 hours.

Alternatively, you may send a private message to moderator through the following link :
Contact @Moderator_Team

About @Moderator_Team

Moderator Hours
Monday-Friday: 8AM- 12AM EST
Saturday & Sunday: 8AM-10PM EST

GR
Mayor / Maire

@seongyeong14 you can either try the forgot password link or if you don't know your secret answer you'll need to message the moderator_team and ask for help 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@seongyeong14 wrote:

Hi i am locked out of my account

i want to reset my account because i don't know my password please help me ! 

Did you click on the link below the login boxes for the Forgotten Password?  If you have and still aren't able to get back into your account you will need to contact the moderators.  To do that click on the question mark in the bottom right hand of the screen and enter your question there and follow the prompts for SIMon.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.