cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: How can I change my plan now instead of the renew date?

@lukeboy wrote:

I tried everything but nothing will work, can someone help?

@lukeboy  If you have already set up a plan change to take effect on your next renewal date you need to remove it and then select the plan again but this time select to change immediately.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@geopublic I already done that but it's not working. I found out that I can't renew the same plan immediately unless I change the plan to a different plan all together which I don't want to do because il,lose my moneu and end up with a plan I don't even want -.-

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@lukeboy wrote:

I tried everything but nothing will work, can someone help?

@lukeboy  You need to ask PM to do it for you. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@geopublic okay thank you! il contact them right now!