cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I renew my plan now instead of the renew date?

lukeboy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I already tried to do it myself in self serve by changing my plan immediately but it wont work and will keep returning me to the plan page with the same renewal date. any solutions?

13 REPLIES 13

lukeboy

@geopublic okay thank you! il contact them right now!

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@lukeboy wrote:

I tried everything but nothing will work, can someone help?

@lukeboy  You need to ask PM to do it for you. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

lukeboy

@geopublic I already done that but it's not working. I found out that I can't renew the same plan immediately unless I change the plan to a different plan all together which I don't want to do because il,lose my moneu and end up with a plan I don't even want -.-

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@lukeboy wrote:

@lukeboy  If you have already set up a plan change to take effect on your next renewal date you need to remove it and then select the plan again but this time select to change immediately.

lukeboy

@LovesToPM okay well anyone know of any mods that are online that can renew it for me?

@lukeboy 

The website can be finicky.  Maybe logout of your account.  Wait a while and try again.  You could try a different web browser, clearing cache or incognito mode.  

@lukeboy, as others have said, you have to select a different plan. You cannot select the same plan you are already on.

You can also try with a different browser such as Chrome, Safari or Firefox. Deleting cookies and incognito mode may also help.

lukeboy

@LovesToPM I done this already and it still don't work. it just takes me back to the plan page with the same renewal date. -.-

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@lukeboy wrote:

1.  Login to your self-serve account

2.  Select "Plan and Add-ons" tab.

3.  Click the "Change Plan" button

4.  Select the plan you want

5.  Click the "change plan now" button

Please note that PM is prepaid service.  There is no refund of the unused days if you change your plan immediately.

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@lukeboy wrote:

I don't believe you can manually change to the plan you are already on (if you are just trying to refresh something you are out of). Otherwise, the first reply has it worded perfectly.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@lukeboy wrote:

You have 2 options when you click on CHANGE MY PLAN in your self serve account now or on the next renewal date. You can’t see or you can’t do it? Do you know if you change your plan now you will loose the money you gave for your current plan and your rewards will not be applied for this switch but you will have them for the next one? If it’s because you WANT a new promotional plan you can have it if you ask for a changing plan for the next renewal date even if the promo disappeared....

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@lukeboy wrote:

Go into your account at Selfserve.publicmobile.ca. Plans and Add-Ons. Change Plan. Choose the plan. Click Change plan now.

That not working?

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

Once you log into your account, look for Account Status. 

• Just below that there will be a button 'Change Plan'.  Click that. 
  • You will then see a screen that says 'Change My Base Plan'. 
  • You will see a list of the current plans offered.
  • Select a plan, use the radio button to the left of it.
  • Then Scroll down further.
  • At the bottom you will see two choices/buttons:
  • Change plan now      OR      Change on next renewal date
  • Select 'Change plan now', you will charged the full amount of the new plan right away, and forfeit any days left on the previous plan/30 days.
Need Help? Let's chat.