cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How am I charged for a data overage? and other related questions

Pedrito
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If I were to exceed my monthly data, how is this made known to me?

"                                 how am I charged for the excess?    

If I do not use my monthly data, is the remainder carried over to the next month?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Pedrito wrote:

If I do not use my monthly data, is the remainder carried over to the next month?

Thanks

Public Mobile is a Pay Before/Prepaid Carrier. What that means is there is no overages, pay per use or any other sort of charges what so ever. If something is not included in your plan or a Canadian add on it just won't work any longer

Pedrito

That's good to know, thanks!

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

PM does not have overages.  Once your data is depleted then it stops.  You would either have to buy an add-on for more data or wait unt your renewal date.

Pedrito

Thank you

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Pedrito wrote:

Thanks

PM does not have pay-per-use.  Your data will stop when you consumed all your data alloctment for the 30 days cycle.

Your unused plan data will not be rolled over to next month.

But if you purchase add-on data, any unused add-on data will be rolled over to next cycle until completely used.

Need Help? Let's chat.