cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

History usage

minamatiar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

I need to print calling history for the last 9 months to renew my medical insurance card. I don't work nor study. The only way to prove my presence in Quebec is through the call history. Self service gave the history of the last 3 months, but that is not enough according to RAMQ. Please help.

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

@minamatiar wrote:

Hi there,

I need to print calling history for the last 9 months to renew my medical insurance card. I don't work nor study. The only way to prove my presence in Quebec is through the call history.

I wonder how this will prove a presence in Quebec..... I live in BC, but could potentially have a Quebec phone number, yet make lots of calls to numbers in AB, so would that somehow prove I have a presence in BC, QC,  or AB? 🤔 

minamatiar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@minamatiar 

Only moderator can access your account. 

Create a moderator support ticket for help using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.

1. Tell SIMon what is the issue
2. Ask for "moderator"
3. SIMon will give your 2 choices. Click on the "Account-specific question"
4. Then, click on "No, I want a human"
5. Click "Submit a ticket"
6. Follow instruction to create support ticket.
Good luck.

laceydawn81
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

do a ticket to contact a moderator_team.. they should be able to help you

Daps
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The only way to get this information is from moderator_team. You can try submitting a ticket or send a private message to them.

You may want to consider other items, possibly credit card statements, purchase receipts, your passport/visa status, your driver's license renewal, utility payments, medical appointment confirmations, etc

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@minamatiar wrote:

Hi there,

I need to print calling history for the last 9 months to renew my medical insurance card. I don't work nor study. The only way to prove my presence in Quebec is through the call history. Self service gave the history of the last 3 months, but that is not enough according to RAMQ. Please help.

Thanks

@minamatiar Contact moderators who can help: click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions, OR send a message: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.