cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hii

mohamedalawy255
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I try to call the different number but it said is not added to my plan I have to add but I have an unlimited call in Canada and text some other number is going through.My phone number is 

Edited by computergeek541 to remove phone number

6 REPLIES 6

shskr
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

All my contacts in my phone I put a number 1 in front so I don't get that annoying "this number a long distance number please hang up and use number 1 before number. That fixed the problem

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@mohamedalawy255  If adding a 1 does not help, might as well give the lost/stolen trick a shot, it seems to fix almost every problem at public mobile. Log into your self serve (my account) CLICK HERE then click “Plan and Add-on” then click “Lost/Stolen Phone” and click “Suspend Service” and click the “logout” button near your name/account balance. Wait 10 minutes. Log back and do the exact same procedure except this time click reactivate service phone found, reboot your phone. This seems to reset you sim / account and may fix your issue.

Otherwise, If it does not help, contact the moderator team to reprovision. Use this link to send a message to the moderator team.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@mohamedalawy255 wrote:

I try to call the different number but it said is not added to my plan I have to add but I have an unlimited call in Canada and text some other number is going through.My phone number is 

We are customer like you here..we don't need your phone numberSmiley Wink You can hide it ..click on the 3 dots right up in your message..

Which plan do you have?

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mohamedalawy255  Hiiiiiiiiiiiii please remove your phone number, this is a public place. Try adding a 1 to the number.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@mohamedalawy255 wrote:

I try to call the different number but it said is not added to my plan I have to add but I have an unlimited call in Canada and text some other number is going through.My phone number is *******

@mohamedalawy255 

Don't post your phone number this is a public forum.

Sorry you are having trouble. You might find that adding a ”1” to the beginning of your phone call dial might solve the issue. As long as you have minutes left (are not on a limited calling plan) your account may have a provisioning issues where the database of included calling numbers is corrupted.  Please reach out to the moderator team and they should be able to reprovision your account.  Click this to send them a message

For more information about contacting a moderator Click Here

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mohamedalawy255 wrote:

I try to call the different number but it said is not added to my plan I have to add but I have an unlimited call in Canada and text some other number is going through.My phone number is xxxxxxxxx

If it's a number in your contacts then it might need a 1 in front.

Is it just the one phone number? You seem to say another number works fine? Or was it the texting going through?

Need Help? Let's chat.