Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi

Baker1234
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Having trouble resetting my forgotten password can anyone help me please

3 REPLIES 3

@Baker1234 

If you use the private message option put "reset password" in the subject line. Leave a detailed message and include the following information:

1. Full name and address on account.
  2. Phone number, email address and pin#.

If you cannot remember your pin # include at least three of the following:

1. Date of birth
  2.  Last payment, date, amount, type and last 4 digits.
  3. Alternate phone number if any.
  4. Security question 
  5. Plan amount, any add ons or promos on account.
  6. Last 4 digits of sim card. 
  7. Frequently called/texted phone  numbers.
  8. Any rewards in your account.

By including this info you will save yourself the time of having to answer any extra questions to further identify yourself. Sometimes the moderator will reset your account overnight with,a temporary  password so you can access your account and reset it to a strong  password that only you will remember. The average wait time is 2 to4 hours up to 48 hours.

Keep an eye on your private message box (the envelope icon) next to your avatar at the top right corner of your screen for a little bubble to pop up indicating a message from the moderators. Responding promptly will speed up service times.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Baker1234 ,

Only the moderators can get you back into your SELF SERVE account as @JoyLuck posts.

But if it was a glitchy website thing, try clearing your browser history and opening a tab in incognito mode and try again.

If you have different security questions, you may get one that works for you.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Baker1234 wrote:

Having trouble resetting my forgotten password can anyone help me please

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in top right hand corner for a reply from the moderators.

When Are Moderators Available And How Long Till I Get A Response?

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.

Moderators are available:

• Monday to Friday from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time.
  • Saturday and Sunday from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.
Need Help? Let's chat.