cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, can anyone help? My self service is locked out. The system asked me to go back after one hour.

Awze729
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I am back after one hour, I still cannot log in. Should I directly reset the password instead of using the old password? Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5

Torontoguy

I had same issue as yours early today. I sent ticket via Robot and got password reset email. Now it is solved. The email ussually come in a few hours. Be patient! If the link not working, try submit ticket one more time. You will be fine.

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Best to contact a moderator for any complicated issue by clicking question mark, bottom right, and follow instructions.

serotoning

I am having the same difficulty with my password. Tried going through the moderator and got a ticket that said I would get help within 48 hours. I am an impatient person (lol) so I decided to try other ways-

I am usually on Chrome so I went on the site on Microsoft edge to request password and waited for about 5-10 mins and got my password reset email. 

Worth a try if you have time or are just impatient like me. Best of luck 🙂

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Awze729, I would suggest not trying anymore.  Contact the moderator team to assist with the password reset.  The online reset doesn't work that well if at all.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using smartforms which is initiated by clicking on the ? on the lower right corner of the webpage or try using this link. The guided process will facilitate documentation of the issue or concern and the required resolution which will be submitted to the moderator team. Refer to this announcement link for additional details on smartforms and the ticketing system for moderator team interactions. If use of smartform brings no joy, then use the following direct link to private message the moderator team. Refer to the following knowledge base article for additional information on the moderator team.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Awze729 wrote:

When I am back after one hour, I still cannot log in. Should I directly reset the password instead of using the old password? Thank you.

After waiting for an hour, try using a different web browser...Firefox seems to be ok for PM. Use incognito mode and clear your cache files.

Need Help? Let's chat.