cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Helping Each Other

CatCanyon
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@CatCanyon Suggestion

The following is "knowledge" from the mod_squad or chatbot/Simon regarding how to lower or monthly fees...

1. All earned Rewards are applied to your account on your plan renewal date, before your payment is processed.

i) There are exceptions to the above statement:

• Community Rewards are reviewed between the 1st and 6th of every month, and applied to your account after the review period on your payment due date. If your payment due date is during the review period, your Rewards will be applied on your next payment due date.

I have questions that pertain to my account. I'm looking for insight, dear community members: 

When I looked in my self serve previous to the 611 notes I've been receiving, I noted that I had a "credit" of $37 plus $2 for "autopay".

i) The 611 notes agree with the $2. 

ii) The next 611 note revealed $10.

iii) I get the total of $12... nowhere near $37.

Ideas? Experience with attribution of points for reduction of costs? 

Note: If the policies quoted above are upheld, my question is, "Did Simon screw up?"😅🤔

5 REPLIES 5

CatCanyon
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thanks for your response. Just saying... I was the friend not the "recommender". I'm autopay plus "rewards" for posting and responses. 😉

$40 plan, $2 autopay...

@CatCanyon

If you have the $25 plan, you likely got the 2nd month credit ($25), $10 friend referral and $2 autopay.  Adds up to $37 credit.  

The 2nd Month credit was an in store activation promotion.  The most recent was this last weekend.  You should also have gotten a free SIM card usually.  

As suggested above, this would be confirmed by looking at your payment history page.  

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
Did you sign up for a month free deal? What was the $10 611 note for? SIM reimbursement?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@CatCanyon

Payment history screenshots as above and your overview page. Blank out personal info of course.

What promos and such were you up for when you signed up?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@CatCanyon wrote:

@CatCanyon Suggestion

The following is "knowledge" from the mod_squad or chatbot/Simon regarding how to lower or monthly fees...

1. All earned Rewards are applied to your account on your plan renewal date, before your payment is processed.

i) There are exceptions to the above statement:

• Community Rewards are reviewed between the 1st and 6th of every month, and applied to your account after the review period on your payment due date. If your payment due date is during the review period, your Rewards will be applied on your next payment due date.

I have questions that pertain to my account. I'm looking for insight, dear community members: 

When I looked in my self serve previous to the 611 notes I've been receiving, I noted that I had a "credit" of $37 plus $2 for "autopay".

i) The 611 notes agree with the $2. 

ii) The next 611 note revealed $10.

iii) I get the total of $12... nowhere near $37.

Ideas? Experience with attribution of points for reduction of costs? 

Note: If the policies quoted above are upheld, my question is, "Did Simon screw up?"😅🤔

Did you sign up when it was get the second 30 days free?  The other way to look at it would be to go and look at your payments page and see what was put on as a credit as well.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.