cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help!!

Ashea
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I cannot get into my account. My credit card expired and I need to update it. It will not let me sign into my account! I have tried resetting my password 20+ times and will still not work

3 REPLIES 3

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@Ashea wrote:

I cannot get into my account. My credit card expired and I need to update it. It will not let me sign into my account! I have tried resetting my password 20+ times and will still not work

You need to send a private message to the Moderator-Team. Response time varies up to 2+ days.

Meanwhile you can reactivate your service with a Public Mobile Payment Voucher. To find a location that sells payment vouchers near you, click here.

Pay For Your Services Through *611

Pay With A Payment Voucher

1. Dial *611 from your phone.
  2. Press 1 from the main menu.
  3. Press 1 to select payment via voucher.
  4. Enter the 12 digit pin from your payment voucher. The location of the PIN varies depending on where you purchase your voucher; however, you will typically find it on the top or the bottom of your receipt. Below is an example, so you know what to look for:

Public Mobile - Knowledge Base Articles Overhaul DESIGN-Receipts Aug9

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Ashea wrote:

@Ashea  You need to contact the moderator team.

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Nexzen
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

As it's related to your personal information, it probably requires a new password. Try contacting public mobile through facebook or twitter for a faster response to solve your issue. 

Need Help? Let's chat.