cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Help

@ace065, I've seen this post, and your other post, and although I know you mean well, these folks can't access their account to deactivate, so they're going to have to wait for the Moderator_Team to respond to them.

You're new here to the community today, you'll get the hang of things.  Please don't suggest options that frankly aren't available to the subscriber.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Unfortunately you won't be able to speak to any PM support any time soon, right now they just don't offer that service. May I suggest is to deactivate or close your acount and re-register as a new customer...I hope this helps

Mayor / Maire

@ace065

Oh dear.

Who are you replying to anyway?

@ace065, Public Mobile does provide support.  This is where you come for the support.  Account related issue are sent via private message(s) to the Moderator_Team.

There is no voice support.  This is by design, and as far as we all know here, this isn't changing anytime soon.

Stop advising your suggested 'deactivate your plan and start again'.  If the user is on AutoPay, this is an impossible task to perform without access to their account.  You are providing useless information.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@ace065 please review this knowlegebase article:  How to Get Help

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.